Now coming to the point did I like One Piece over Naruto DEFINITELY. Im not sure if One Piece is better or not but One Piece is definitely more consistent than Naruto.

One Piece Characters And Who They Share A Voice With Naruto Edition Onepiece
If you want discussion please sort the subreddit by New.

ONE PIECE BETTER THAN NARUTO REDDIT. Naruto has more filler episodes later on but they can be skipped. I dont know how far youve gotten in Naruto but it basically loses its original charm. Naruto really builds out questions of morality and the nature of human conflict.
One Piece tries to build a lot keeping us in dark about most of the core things and when the reveal comes it never disappoints. The last 73 episodes of the original Naruto was filler and Shippuden turned into a filler show for the most part after the Pain arc. Naruto for the winnaruto one piece.
The character development in Naruto is brilliant every bloody character has got a great back story to support it. I know this is an unpopular opinion but I think One piece is more fun but Naruto is a much deeper story with more 3 dimensional characters and an overaching theme of war isolation despair and how theres a never ending cycle of hate. From the East Blue to the New World anything related to the world of One Piece belongs here.
Shows like Naruto One Piece and Bleach do contain a little bit of the old plot but nowhere near the amount that would make TV producers antsy about showing them on Toonami thus boosting their popularity in the West as that was one of the few ways that Western audiences could experience anime. Both animes have been dragged down by filler but Ive enjoyed One Pieces filler more. Welcome to rOnePiece the community for Eiichiro Odas manga and anime series One Piece.
Skypeia which youve already passed at this point has better detail put into its history culture and technology than most locations in naruto. Narutos plot is much more shallow while One Piece is more intricately woven. Music in both Naruto and Shippuden is just awesome especially Shippuden.
Naruto for the winnaruto one piecenarutovsonepiece narutoshippuden. Naruto is clearly way better than one piece. Also Shippuden feels more mature than the later one piece.
I grew up with Naruto but One Piece has the better story IMO. I think the last bit is a bit of a factor. I have never read One PieceHeres why One Piece is better than Naruto.
The power scaling in one piece is more consistent than naruto the supporting cast is actually relevant world building is amazing. I know Naruto has filler arcs but One Piece is literally like 70 filler. If youve just set sail with the Straw Hat Pirates be wary of spoilers on this subreddit.
All reasons given in this video are 100 fact that no one can disagree with. One piece has some of this with the suppression by the World Government. I would suggest Naruto with one piece the pacing is a lot worse there can be multiple episodes where nothing really happens.
It has excellent storyline and almost all the fights are just great unlike one piece. There is also the fact that Naruto has an ending. Its way longer than Naruto is and yet probably only half way to the end.

One Piece X Attack On Titan X Naruto 2018 Fanart By Narupiti Harunsong Onepiece

Luffy Vs Naruto Why Luffy Wins Onepiece

We All Know The Big Three One Piece Naruto Bleach But As A Kid In 2007 I Remember The Big Three Being Slightly Different No Offense To One Piece But This Line

My One Piece Volume 71 Changes Into Naruto For About A Chapter And Then Turns Back To One Piece Onepiece
Which Is Better Naruto Or One Piece Why Quora

Comparison Of Naruto Bleach And One Piece Storylines Anime

Umm I Was Just Reading The One Piece Manga And Suddenly Like 15 Pages Of Naruto Showed Up Onepiece

If Naruto Was Drawn Like One Piece X Post R Naruto Onepiece

Naruto Vs One Piece V2 Mugen Apk Download Android1game

I M Really Happy That One Piece Hasn T Done Rage Power Ups Credits To Onepiece University On Instagram Onepiece

Wtf Fairy Tail Haha Kuma And Shanks Are The Worst Copies Hahahah Onepiece

Naruto Vs One Piece Arcs What S Your Score Onepiece

The Big 4 Clockwise From Top Fairy Tail Shut Up It S Not That Bad Naruto Bleach And One Piece Animemes

They Think Naruto Is Better One Piece Daaaaa Meme Generator

So I Noticed That On The Boruto Subreddit That They Want To Make Their Manga Top I Mean Luffy Is The Man Who Will Be The Manga King The App Is Manga

My Hero Academia Just Got Surpassed By One Piece On The Official Viz Ranking Bokunoheroacademia

Naruto Is Far Better Than One Piece Dragon Ball Based On Poll Result Dankruto


