Scholar who tried learn about the Void Century were killed. Before I state my theory I should probably explain the bits of information I am basing my theory on.

War After Wano History War Greats
Ok here we go time for another long crazy one as I attempt to predict the events of the Void Century.

ONE PIECE BEFORE VOID CENTURY. Where you think the language on the poneglyphs orig. 2 registered 0 hidden and 34 guests based on users active over the past 5 minutes Most users ever. In Internet you can find a lot of theories in Reddit Orojackson and even Quora.
Before we dive into the theory though I would like you to keep something in mind while reading this theory. Void Century in One Piece is called a period in history about which the public knows nothing or almost nothing about. 51 Chapter 497 and Episode 391.
I am going to post it here. One Piece Manga Vol. For other uses of this name see One Piece Disambiguation.
The Void Century is a century-long gap in recorded and archaeological history the study of which is forbidden by the World Government. This theory only covers part of what I think happened in the Void Century. Poseidon is described to have the power to sink islands.
All pieces of evidence regarding what happened then seem to have been erased from the face of the world. Its a common theory that the supposed 4th moon race went on to become one of the founding members of the World Government but how exactly did this all take place. This theory is based on the premise of Joy Boys and Poseidons relationship 800 years ago.
THE VOID CENTURY A HISTORY OF GENOCIDE. WeebyWitch 2275 Marco Polo 1596 sweetjacky 1293 negatibuhige 1269 seiryu 1219 Who is online. It was hinted at during the Skypiea arc.
One Piece Manga and Anime Vol. In total there are 36 users online. The study on the Void Century is banned by the World Government.
One Piece Manga and Anime Vol. 80 Chapter 802 p. Roger1 It is a mysterious treasure that once belonged to Joy Boy during the Void Century2 The treasure is said to be of unimaginable value and is currently located on the final island of the Grand Line.
Void century also known as Black Century is the timeline between 600 Bc to 700 Bc. The only ones who know what truly happened then are Gol D Roger and his pirate crew who have read the poneglyphs. These events occurred 800 to 900 years before the current storyline.
95 Chapter 964 p. One Piece is the name the world gave to the treasure found by the Pirate King Gol D. You really put much work into this.
There are also hints of some events that took place during the Void Century. First of all there is very little information about Void Century in One Piece. 16-17 and Episode 751 Luffy realizes that Zunesha has been alive for 1000 years.
The dates were seen in Robins flashback. One of the best theories I have read is Debian47 theory. Solid theory that ties together many rather Elements such as the D Skypia and the Void Century.
The history of the Void Century was written on the Poneglyphs and Rio Poneglyph in a language that only few can read. 1 The Great Treasure 2. So before I get into the meat of this theory I want to let everyone know that some of this does not have a whole lot of evidence to support it.
Thoughts on how the WG prevents the citizens from discovering about the void century and time before it.

Sengoku The Buddha Greatful Buddha Century

Things That Are Still Hidden In One Piece Anime Wallpaper One Piece Anime Anime

















